As you’ve probably just realised, it’s Mother’s Day and if you want to make it look like you knew all along, check out these weekend activities in Brighton devised by the Brighton Dome, just for you – and your ever-so-slightly guilty conscious .
Brighton Dome’s Foyer is open from 11am – 5pm, with special Mother’s Day activities from 11am-3pm
All Mothers receive a free glass of Prosecco on arrival!
Relax and unwind in our spacious and airy foyer with the Sunday papers, teas, coffees and home-cooked food.
• A supervised children’s chill-out room is available with face-painting, games and activities.
• Take a sneaky peek backstage on our special free tours of the historic Brighton Dome,
• Enjoy a relaxing massage at only £5 for ten minutes.
• Live jazz throughout the day by Sax and Keys
• Ditchling Singers perform a special Mother’s Day Medley.Share on Facebook