A Very Spooky Brighton
- Rocky Horror Picture Show @ Theatre Royal - Transgendered camp lunacy at it's very best.
- Haunted Hayride/ Halloween Festival@ Tulleys Farm - Creepy fun for adults (seriously...even childless adults over 21!) and kids of all ages. Tulley's Shocktober has been Voted The Uk's Number 1 Halloween Event at the Screamer Awards 2008!
- Boo's Haunted Castle @ Drusilla's- Wild animal park gets festive.
- Spring Barn Farm Park- Halloween face painting, fancy dress parade and pumpkin carving on a farm. Most suitable for young children trying to get into the spirit.
- Halloween Challenge @ Bodium Castle - Kids in fancy dress get in free to the Halloween trail at the historic moated Bodium Castle.
- Free Screening of Spiderwick Cronicles @ Cineworld Brighton Marina and other locations. Just sign up at www.woolworths.co.uk/vif before Oct 23rd to qualify for free admission.
- The Big Draw Events- Hands-on art events good for children and participating adults in Eastbourne, Ditchling and Rye. Mostly free.
- After Dark@ Seven Sisters Country Park- A good excuse to see the park at night. Booking essential.
- Littlehampton Bonfire & Fireworks - It's in the name. Bonfire and Fireworks. Also a fun fair.
- Crafts for Kids@ Love Art 124 in Saltdean. Good for small children.
Check out weblinks for times, fees and directions.